We love highlighting our partners, a curated list of some of the most talented vendors in the coworking and serviced office space industry. These vendors have dedicated themselves offer support to workspaces with their amazing services. Members of Mazzi Workplaces not only get an introduction to the owners of our partners, but they gain access to the deep list of discounts they offer.
When I started working in this industry, 22 years ago, I met Tom Hurt, founder of MorningStar Software. Over the years, I have benefited from Tom and his team’s dedication to offer the best customer service experience possible. We couldn’t be more excited to have them as one of our partners.
In June of 2020, Morningstar Software unveiled Workspace Geek, the industry’s most intuitive management software. Their platform is designed to simplify the day-to-day processes of shared workspaces by offering a premium array of services that include:
- A client data management platform
- A simplified billing process
- A customized meeting room scheduler
- eCommerce platforms that allow users to reserve and pay for meeting rooms and virtual offices directly from your website
- A network and VoIP management partner to manage new phone number allocation, Wi-Fi codes and phone configuration directly in Workspace Geek;
- A customized client portal that allows clients to upgrade their eCommerce services and add-ons, pay account balances, and view the “Town Square” directory of other businesses within the center
- Brivo to allow for remote door access;
- FedEx to increase center revenue and offer clients special volume pricing discounts;
- Infintech, PlacePay and Stripe for one-click payment collections; and
- SignNow to collect e-signatures on proposals and other agreements.
About MorningStar Software
MorningStar Software was founded in 1997 to provide management solutions to workspace operators. For three decades, Thomas Hurt designed and built a product that is now trusted by thousands of operators across the country. After years of following trends of the shared workspace industry and equipped with a team of amazing developers, MorningStar Software launched Workspace Geek in 2020; a sleek, intuitive service designed to simplify the day-to-day processes of shared workspaces and coworking office spaces worldwide.
About Workspace Geek
The latest solution powered by MorningStar Software, launched in 2020, Workspace Geek is the coworking and shared workspace industry’s most reliable management software. Their functions include invoicing and billing systems, meeting room scheduler, proposal generator, eCommerce functions, VoIP and network management solutions, and variety of integrations are designed to maximize productivity and profitability.
Special offer from Workspace Geek to Mazzi Members
Workspace Geek will waive their start up fee when you convert to their software. Even if you don’t convert your software, all Mazzi members get access to their robust discount from FedEx. The discount is a great way to save your members some money on their shipping while you generate a little profit for yourself.